Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wont open in Lightroom 4.1 (Read 4160 times)
Kon
Ex Member

Wont open in Lightroom 4.1
09/26/12 at 05:28:12

I ran my first HDR project through Picturenaut but in trying to open it in Lightroom it wont view the pic. It says "unsupported color mode"  What do I need to change in the processing of HDR?

Thanks

IP Logged

Dave
Ex Member

Re: Wont open in Lightroom 4.1
Reply #1 - 10/08/12 at 06:16:45

I have the same problem in Windows XP with Lightroom 3.3. The first one I did was read but everything else comes up with the same message.

IP Logged

Blochi
Administrator

Hollywood
Reply #2 - 10/10/12 at 06:52:41

Okay, I think that is fixed in the new beta. Get it from here.

Now I need you to test that and tell me if it really fixed it or not. Don't just say nothing when it works now, I would love to have positive confirmation...

Thanks,
Blochi

IP Logged

Alex Davidson
YaBB Newbies

Curious Apprentice

Reply #3 - 04/23/13 at 08:35:09

Firstly, thanks for a really great piece of software. It is the best program for merging LDR images to HDR I have found.

1. I've been testing Picturenaut build 1862 with Lightroom 5 Beta (currently available free from Adobe), and find that LR won't import HDR images saved by Picturenaut in either LogL(uv) or Pack Bits compression. With LogL(uv) compression the error is 'The file uses an unsupported color mode. (1)'. With Pack Bits the error is 'The file appears to be unsupported or damaged. (1)'. It works fine using ZIP or no compression.

2. With some files from my Lumix ZS7 camera, generated HDR images have a magenta cast if I use the default Curve (Compute). The results are better using 'Standard'.

3. While it is easy enough to change the settings to accommodate the above issues, it would be useful to be able to set defaults for 'Save As' options for HDR TIFF images; and set defaults for 'Generate HDRI'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print