Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lightwave Loader v2.4, Beta build 182 (Read 24041 times)
Blochi
Administrator

Hollywood
Re: Lightwave Loader v2.4, Beta build 182
Reply #15 - 07/07/12 at 18:28:38

Hi. You add it as a plugin, and then it will appear in the Additional drop-down. You'd manually have to put it on a button in the interface for quicker access.

IP Logged

Eagle1

I love HDR

Germany
Reply #16 - 01/26/13 at 15:28:03

Hello,
after long time  Cool I use v2.4B182 again in LW 11.03 and it seems the rendertime is ~10 percent increase compare to LW 10?

I don't know which parameter is important for this, but perhaps you can update it any time for LW 11.x or give a hint what to check. I think the new unified Sampling for shading, lighting and antialiasing don't match perfect to the old setup. Also, the new Shadow Catcher Node can now use for the Ground, setup it manually works fine.

Thanks
Roland

IP Logged

Blochi
Administrator

Hollywood
Reply #17 - 01/29/13 at 06:23:03

Really? Last time I tried the shadow catcher node it wasn't taking radiosity effect into account. Maybe I should have a second look at it.

Sorry, I keep getting swept away with other stuff, and the trouble is that my source code is slightly plucked apart with unfinished big features, and so I'm waiting for an opportunity to spend a solid week on it.

IP Logged

John Marchant

I love HDR

Reply #18 - 03/05/14 at 08:46:03

Latest version of LW 11.6.2 crashes sIBL. "Line 2668 illegal data type used for array index"

IP Logged

ikarth
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 03/19/14 at 13:26:45

Lightwave 1.6.2:
SIBL works for me, up until I click ok in an unnamed scene. It prompts me to give the scene a name, then stops with the error message "Line 1341, invalid object method linecount". Saving the scene with a name and then clicking OK in sIBL crashes Lightwave.

However, clearing the scene, saving the new scene, and then running sIBL works fine for me.

IP Logged

John Marchant

I love HDR

Reply #20 - 04/09/14 at 07:40:34

I think there must have been some more changes in the sdk in latest versions of LW. Loader script seems to be quite crashy sometimes.   Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

SimonCGI
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 07/08/14 at 13:51:12

Using LW 11.6 and haven't used sIBL for a couple of months.

Just tried to fire it up and got this error: Line 2282, invalid argument2 type to parse()

Have retired a couple of times with same result.

The error appears when progress bar in LW shows: Scanning sIBL Collection ... 50%

would appreciate any help or advice on this.

Edit: Discovered that I had a folder within the sIBL Collection folder which did not conform to the correct structure. Moved this to another location and sIBL works as normal again. Problem, what problem!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print