Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Buying a DIY cable for (MANY TYPES OF CAMERAS) (Read 102654 times)
Steve Chapman
Global Moderator

I love HDR

Re: Buying a DIY cable for (MANY TYPES OF CAMERAS)
Reply #180 - 07/24/14 at 14:34:06

There's a slew of circuit board printing companies that have cropped up in recent years, just check with the forums at Adafruit or Sparkfun.

IP Logged

Chickenpuff

Young Grasshopper

Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Reply #181 - 07/31/14 at 05:10:13

Thanks Steve.  I tried looking, but without success (hard to do when you don't know exactly what you're looking for).  Instead, I currently have a printout of the circuit map on super glossy photopaper and a 1/32" 6"x9" copper clad board in front of me.  I popped onto here to see which sized drill bit I should use for the holes.  (no luck on that)

Anyhow, we shall see how all this works out.  Unfortunately, I printed Achim's map instead of o12's, which appears to fit the Warioware:Twisted cart better.  Fingers crossed, wish me luck!

I'll post back with my results.

Cheers!

Cheers,
Brent
- Canon Rebel T3i/600D - Nifty Fifty 50mm, 17 - 55mm (kit lens), 55 - 250 mm zoom lens.
- Family photos, astrophotography, light-writing, fireworks long-exposure photography, macro, etc.

IP Logged

Steve Chapman
Global Moderator

I love HDR

Reply #182 - 08/04/14 at 05:41:17

There's only a couple of pins that need connecting to the DS, so cutting the traces on any cartridge, soldering leads to the few desired DS-GBA leads, and cobbling together the rest of the circuit onto the backside of a well insulated Atmega cpu would work.

IP Logged

featherbear
YaBB Newbies

Curious Apprentice

Reply #183 - 02/03/15 at 08:47:41

Yo, sorry for the necro but I'm also interested in buying one of these cables. Simply because I probably don't have the patience to source out the parts and stuff like that.

I live in Australia. If anyone could help me out that would be great

I'm using a Canon 20D (Getting a 6D later on), I believe it is a N3 connection.

Thanks!
~feather

IP Logged

Steve Chapman
Global Moderator

I love HDR

Reply #184 - 06/05/15 at 01:36:37

We're here as a historical archive at this point. Let me know if you are still looking as I still have a few.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print