Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Branding and UI Design (Read 2894 times)
spdorsey
Ex Member

Branding and UI Design
03/22/09 at 23:37:07

Hello. I just downloaded bracket120.nds, and it works well so far. Great work, and thanks for doing this.

I am a digital media designer, and I see a few areas where I'd like to offer my services (for free) to get the UI to a point where it is a bit easier to use and more attractive.

I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure how this is handled, but is is possible for the interface graphics to be posted for download, or for them to be e-mailed to me? I'd love to tweak them a bit, just to see what the other folks think.

Also, is there an identity for the project yet? A logo? A splash screen (besides the one that appears now)? I'd love to help with this also.

Just offering. If you're interested, let me know. E-mail me through the forum so that I don't have to post my address here.   Wink

Thanks

---------------S

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Re: Branding and UI Design
Reply #1 - 03/23/09 at 00:50:22

Yes, absolutely a great idea. I'll send you some screen caps, if you'd like to give it a go.

IP Logged

blake
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/11/09 at 05:29:28

Cool - I'd like to see what you guys come up with - I'll help in any way that I can...

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/11/09 at 06:47:27

I have noticed that in the field the new grey text is essentially invisible, I'll have to punch that up a bit.

IP Logged

blake
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/14/09 at 06:53:29

True about the grey text - was pretty difficult to see today in overcast daylight - the mirror lockup version worked REALLY well though - just started playing with that version today... looking forward to more testing...

IP Logged

360icon
YaBB Newbies

Curious Apprentice

Reply #5 - 04/20/09 at 20:01:17

Hello

I have 30 years exp as a designer - I would not mind to a  have a try at the UI also -  can you send or post a zipped the  image file masters? Smiley

thaks

kent

kdurk@360icon.com

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/02/10 at 18:48:46

The HDRLabs version of the bracket programmer now carries Steve Dorsey's color scheme. Thanks, Steve, you've made it much more consistent, readable, and pleasing to the eye!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print