Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DS SOFTWARE RELEASE: Sound Trigger v1 (Read 1935 times)
steve
Ex Member

DS SOFTWARE RELEASE: Sound Trigger v1
12/27/08 at 21:52:27

I had so much fun with the sound trigger program on Christmas morning, I thought it deserves a proper release. For once I am actually in my own family snapshots. I set up the camera on a tripod, pointed it at the presents, and relaxed. If I wanted a particular shot, I posed the kids and clapped. I've added a time-delay so that I am not clapping in every shot. Depending on your camera's current drive mode you'll get either one shot per trigger or multiple shots based on the duration you set.

To make the software more interactive, it does not lock into listening mode like the pre-release beta version that came with your controller. Note that this makes the response a little slower, so if you are in a unique situation and are looking for quick response (about 300 ms was the fastest I was able to get) don't erase the old version, just rename it "fast sound trigger" or whatever.
« Last Edit: 03/02/10 at 18:57:31 by N/A »  

IP Logged

Outspan4888

Scunthopre UK
Re: DS SOFTWARE RELEASE: Sound Trigger v1
Reply #1 - 03/15/09 at 19:06:16

Would it be possible to add "Gain Control"

Mine seems far too sensative and runs around 5 or 255 nothing in between ?

Unless there is a setting on the DS ?

Mark

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Re: DS SOFTWARE RELEASE: Sound Trigger v1
Reply #2 - 03/15/09 at 19:36:18

I'll look into it. You could try using the DS earpiece microphone that is sold separately. (I'll give it a go as well)
« Last Edit: 03/02/10 at 18:59:04 by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print