Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Things to do, November 2008 edition (Read 3572 times)
steve
Ex Member

Things to do, November 2008 edition
11/06/08 at 16:37:24

I Need to add delay if noise reduction custom-function is "auto" or "on" If your bracket sequences are getting confused, this custom function may be the culprit

It's here! I need to write a module to work with the Astrotrac that arrived this week.

More of a hardware item - can the DS microphone port (the notch next to the headphone jack) be used to add peripherals? Will a simple circuit here allow for an inexpensive lightning detector?

I need to finish the sunrise module and the moonrise module. The code is working, i just need to finish the interface.

Pano calculator.

The DS allows for drawing curves with the stylus. Exposure curves? For time lapse? I need to play around with the idea.

I purchased "PhotoModeler Scanner" which can make 3D models from photogrammetry. Dense 3D point clouds, not just building corners. Will HDR images augment this process?
« Last Edit: 05/20/09 at 00:46:42 by N/A »  

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Re: Things to do, November 2008 edition
Reply #1 - 11/08/08 at 07:27:53

I wonder if the DS can show videos? It might be a good training tool.

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/09/08 at 19:32:07

Move all timings to a config file. If a new camera saves to memory card faster than old models, then the delay can be tweaked and allow for faster bracketing. Some current delays are arbitrary, like a two second wait for the camera to wake up  if it is in power-saving mode.

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/25/08 at 02:39:35

Need to add a screen saver

It looks like timing data can't be stored, or it will break the ability to use different brands of DS program cards. I'll have to make a preset selection function for each model. I've made some room for this on 1.15, it will be added soon.

IP Logged

Outspan4888

Scunthopre UK
Reply #4 - 03/11/09 at 16:54:03

Any news on the lightning detector?

M

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/11/09 at 20:12:20

I have circuit that will convert light into sound, which can be detected by polling the microphone port. At this point it entails buying a Ds microphone (because of its proprietary connector) and a bunch of chips, I'm wondering if I should put up a reference design so that others might build their own, or should I charge to build them?

IP Logged

Trogdor420
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/12/09 at 22:47:20

"I wonder if the DS can show videos? It might be a good training tool."

Yes, the DS can show videos in .DPG format using 'Moonshell'.

IP Logged

dustinmroberts
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/02/09 at 22:13:36

how much would it cost for you to build the light sensors?

IP Logged

steve
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/08/09 at 02:31:07

I was hoping a huge electrical storm would get me off my duff and test it out. I'll likely just post plans so that you can piece one together yourself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print