Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print
sIBL_GUI For XSI (Read 85853 times)
maxxkv
Ex Member

Re: sIBL_GUI For XSI
Reply #105 - 05/31/09 at 15:42:57

I need help.
I have installed sIBL addon in XSI 7 but I am not able to open collections, addon installed fine, when I run it in XSI everything is working fine, but when I try to open collection nothing is showing in the collection browser. I tried my own collections, even downloaded a few from the site, but none of them are showing.
I am using XSI 7 64bit on Windows Vista Bussines 64bit.

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #106 - 06/01/09 at 20:17:49

Hello Maxxkv !

Can you tell me wich version are you using ?

Can you also launch sIBL_GUI, go to the Preferences Tab, set the verbosity to Debug, and try adding a Collection again, then open the Log Window and tell me if you see any errors ! If any doubts send me the log.

KS

IP Logged

Rork
Ex Member

Reply #107 - 06/03/09 at 12:36:58

Hi Kel,

Is there any way to register the server addon without having the SDK installed??

@ maxxkv: I'm running 7.01 64 on Vista 64 and it's just running fine. Try uninstalling the addon, restart XSI, reinstall the addon, restart XSI again. Does it still not work? Did you install the proper version? Just asking.

Rob

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #108 - 06/03/09 at 18:46:02

Rork :
I got Maxx by mail,  he was pointing directly to an IBL folder and not his Collection one, problem is solved I think now.

What do you mean by the SDK ?

IP Logged

Rork
Ex Member

Reply #109 - 06/05/09 at 13:13:36

Hi Kel,

Sorry to be so vague, what I meant to say was you have to register the dll:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin>gacutil.exe /i \\ivy\Workgroup\Addons\sIBL_GUI_XSI\Application\Plugins\sIBL_GUI_XSI_Server.dll

But I don't seem to have these folders or file on my Vista64  install. Embarrassed

rob

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #110 - 06/05/09 at 13:33:54

Ah Sad I don't have Vista so I don't know where this file can be but yeah I'm pretty sure it's coming with ".NET SDK" I'll link you the exe, let me know if it worked :

gacutil.rar

For Information, I just checked and the ".NET SDK" is around 100 Mo, Thx to Microsoft for keeping things simple Smiley

IP Logged

Rork
Ex Member

Reply #111 - 06/05/09 at 15:00:52

Hi Kel,

After changing the command line string to the proper folder/dll it registered just fine. And it works without a problem. Thanks for that, now it's all working together just fine!  Cheesy

And yes, I checked the MS site first too, but tried to find a standalone file on the web but couldn't find one.  Wink

rob

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #112 - 06/05/09 at 15:06:39

Ok Smiley Glad You have it running !

KS

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #113 - 06/07/09 at 21:19:09

Hi,

sIBL_GUI For XSI has been updated, a new Nightly release is available. Nothing new in the template though. Check sIBL_GUI / Framework Thread for full Change Log.

KS

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #114 - 06/15/09 at 23:00:58

Hi o/

sIBL_GUI For XSI 1.4 is available with support for sIBL V2 File Format Parameters. sIBL_GUI has been updated too, check sIBL_GUI / Framework Thread for full Change Log. You can get the latest Addon from the "Nigthly" folder.

KS

IP Logged

Rork
Ex Member

Reply #115 - 06/18/09 at 14:55:15

Hi Kel,

You're updating quicker than I can install and test  Grin

cheers for all the hard works,

rob

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #116 - 06/18/09 at 19:17:17

Smiley

I'll certainly update again tonight, I have changed the updater, so now it will be aware not only of sIBL_GUI releases but also of the Templates updates. I'm currently working on a startup splashscreen at the time being :p

KS

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #117 - 07/01/09 at 00:46:56

sIBL_GUI 2.0.0 Is Out !

Check sIBL_Framework Thread for more informations ! http://www.hdrlabs.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1219865135

KS

IP Logged

Rork
Ex Member

Reply #118 - 07/01/09 at 08:30:18

Hi Kel,

Again massive thanks for all this, I know you'll have to spend some serious amounts of time on this.
Great new features, sIBL is really growing up  Smiley

Will definitely DL and test in the coming days.

rob

edit:

Kel, could it be when you're running sIBL from the server the helppages are not displayed? It works when I install it locally, but not from the server, no matter what kind of path I try to set.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: 07/01/09 at 12:44:53 by N/A »  

IP Logged

Kel Solaar

Curious Apprentice

Reply #119 - 07/06/09 at 17:37:32

Mhhhh yeah it's something I need to check but I think I'm using a method that is relying from a local url ! I'll put that on my todo list !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print