Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Home Help Search Login Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
'sIBL_loader_93' problems (Read 2266 times)
glenoe12
Ex Member

'sIBL_loader_93' problems
03/14/08 at 08:24:53

hi and thanks for this wonderful program!  very helpful indeed.  i have some issues running it in 3dsMax-9:
1-at first run it worked well.  managed to assign paths to a server folder under preferences however, when i tried to re-path to another folder in another server, it doesn't allow me to.  it seems the path to the old server is being cached.  tried running it to another workstation and same thing, successful at first then re-pathing isn't possible.

here's the error message:
"MAXScript Rollout Handler Exception--Type error: FilteString [String to filter][Tokens]requires String, got: undefined"

after press 'ok' it opens the sIBL LOADER then under preferences the 'library folder' and 'sIBL-edit location' cannot be edited

it also opens the maxscript editor with these lines highlighted"
"dd = filterstring Library.sIBL.selected "I"

2-whenever i restart my 3dMax, the script will also load by itself.  any way to set it to load manually?

appreciate your help guys, thanks a lot!
glenn
« Last Edit: 06/10/08 at 06:26:45 by Blochi »  

IP Logged

Dschaga
Ex Member

Re: 'sIBL_loader_93' problems
Reply #1 - 03/18/08 at 14:47:25

hi,

i will have a look at the path loading section. Basically the script is writing an ini file into the plugincfg folder. Whenever you change the path, the script should write the path with the same maxscript command then it writes it before. Do you use a networkpath?

The script can be placed anywhere on your harddisk to run it, but if you place it into the "script/startup" or "plugins" folder the script starts automatically.. maybe this is the reason why it starts automatically.

IP Logged

Dschaga
Ex Member

Re: 'sIBL_loader_93' problems
Reply #2 - 04/23/08 at 12:37:03

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print