Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sdrEdit 0.95 (Read 2589 times)
tischbein3
Ex Member

sdrEdit 0.95
01/26/07 at 08:36:46

new version mainly importer improvements

a: Fixes a few memory leaks (thum edit and panoramic transform)

b:
- two new panorama transformation options (Cube vcross/hcross) (cubic strip will be implemented as soon as I got resonance how they are actually oriented into the different applications.)

c:
- save as and import function. save as allows you to save current image. (for example for further external editing)

- and import lets you load an image... please be aware reset and reload will use the original image.

download:
http://www.splotchdog.com/sdrEdit.zip

questions comment suggestions welcome (especially suggestions  wich will focus on interoperability)

IP Logged

Blochi
Administrator

Hollywood
Re: sdrEdit 0.95
Reply #1 - 03/31/07 at 08:50:45

That's bad ass! I just spent quite a while in sdrEdit, and the Import function is really cool. Overall, it was a lot of fun because literally everything is right at my fingertips. The tonemapping is awesome and superfast. And it's amazing how flexible that tool is, I could start with a single mirrorball HDRI and take it all the way. Very cool.

Here is one particular thing that I found myself looking for, but couldn't find. The Icon Generator cannot be called up again, once the SDR is made. I would love to go back to that particular Importer pane. Would there be a way to do that?

Other than that, it's awesome!

Blochi

IP Logged

tischbein3
Ex Member

Re: sdrEdit 0.95
Reply #2 - 04/10/07 at 20:27:19

Quote:
Here is one particular thing that I found myself looking for, but couldn't find. The Icon Generator cannot be called up again, once the SDR is made. I would love to go back to that particular Importer pane. Would there be a way to do that?

sheesh, didn't saw this reply, sorry.

Its a bit difficult to do this on the fly,  would need some more than a few lines of code.... mhmm, lets see....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print